To Start Service (water, sewer & trash), the following items must be returned:
- The first two pages of the Residential Service Application.
- Copy of a valid photo ID (driver’s license).
- $210.00 Deposit made payable to Frisco West WCIDDC via money order, personal check or cashier’s check.
- Proof of Residency: Copy of closing document/rental agreement.
- Optional: Bank Draft (ACH) Form along with a voided check. This form may be turned in upon
startof services or you may sign up for this optional form of payment at a later date. You can also sign up for this online when you receive your account number at www.paymyinframarkbill.com.
- Landlords MUST fill out the Alternate Billing Agreement for Rental Accounts. This cannot be filled out by renters.
- The last page of the residential start service is for the resident to keep.
- The initial deposit cannot be drafted through ACH or paid through debit/credit card.
* Please Note: Initial Deposit cannot be drafted via ACH or paid via debit/credit card.
* If you have constructed a new home, you must let us know so we can put in a work order for new bins to be delivered to your residence. Please Note: you MUST turn in the Application and Deposit in order to receive trash/recycle bins for newly constructed homes.
Please return all of the above items to our office, drop box or by mail:
- Office: 1230 Brendan Dr., Little Elm, Texas 75068 (Open 9am-4pm, Monday-Friday).
Drop Box: Located at 1230 Brendan Dr., Little Elm, Texas 75068 (to the left of the main doors)
- By Mail: Frisco West WCIDDC, P.O. Box 684000 Houston, TX 77268-4000
- The office is closed for one hour at lunch.
Office/Drop Box Location – Get Directions
The drop box is located at the Municipal Center to the left of the front doors. Checks can be dropped off up to the end of business (5pm) on the 20th (bill due date).
You can also start service online, Start Service – Inframark | Inframark
If you have purchased a NEW home from a builder, Frisco West WCIDDC will deliver trash and recycling bins to your home once all documents and the deposit have been received to start services.
If you have any questions regarding starting service, Inframark can be reached in person at 1230 Brendan Dr., Little Elm, TX, by phone between 9am-4pm Monday-Friday at (281) 867-5414, through the main customer line for Inframark at (281) 579-4500, or by email at MUDCustomerService@Inframark.com.
Visit the Water Restrictions page for information on water restrictions for your neighborhood or click one of the buttons below:
1230 Brendan Dr.
Little Elm, TX 75068
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
For district emails and emergency text alerts sign up here.
Frisco West Water Office (9am-4pm): (281) 867-5415
Main Water Customer Service: (281) 579-4500
Water Emergencies: (281) 398-8211
Non Emergency #: (214) 975-0460