Rates & Fees
Monthly Residential Service Rates
- Water Base Rate – $22.50
- 1 – 5,000 gallons – $3.50 per thousand gallons
- 5,001 – 10,000 gallons – $4.50 per thousand gallons
- 10,001 – 15,000 gallons – $5.50 per thousand gallons
- 15,001 – 20,000 gallons – $6.50 per thousand gallons
- 20,001 – Above – $7.50 per thousand gallons
- *Usage is rounded to the lowest 1,000. If you use 5,780 gallons, your usage will reflect on your bill as 5.0 with the excess of 780 gallons rolling to the next months bill.
- Sewer Base Rate – $42.50
- 1 – 4,000 gallons included in base rate
- 4,001 – 15,000 gallons – $3.50 per thousand gallons
- 15,0001 gallons and above – monthly flat rate of $81.00
- Trash & Recycling – $20.66 (effective January 1st, 2023)
- TCEQ Water Tax – 0.05% of total billed water charge
- TCEQ Sewer Tax – 0.05% of total billed sewer charge
6. Police/Fire (Safety Fee) -$15.00 (effective January 1st, 2023)
The base monthly utility bill begins at $100.66 – this is before TCEQ (Texas Commission of Environmental Quality) taxes and water/sewer usage charges are applied.
Note: Sewer rates are based on water consumption. A flat fee is applied once water usage reaches 15,001 gallons!
Other Fees, Rates & Fines
- Additional trash or recycling cart – $10.33 per month per additional cart billed on
- Bin Delivery Fee – If you lose, misplace, or damage your bin and require a new bin to be delivered there will be a $15.00 delivery fee. No charges will be assessed to new builds/new residents with damaged/missing bins. *We can NOT replace bins for being dirty. Residents are responsible for maintaining and cleaning their bins.
- Late Charge – A charge of 15% is assessed to the utility account on the remaining balance due if not paid by the 20th of the month. Late charges are assessed on the 21st of the month.
- Late Notice Charge – A charge of $15.00 shall be added to a Customer’s bill for each notice of delinquency sent to a Customer.
- Non-Payment and Disconnect Fee – If delinquent account balance has not been paid in full by 5PM on the day prior to the proposed disconnection date stated on the mailed late notice, a $60 non-payment and disconnect fee will automatically be applied to the account. If past due balance and non-payment fee is unpaid by the morning of the proposed termination date, services will be disrupted. This $60 fee can also be applied to a Customer’s account following:
- Failure to submit all documents to start utility services,
- Failure to pay past due balance by the date and time listed on mailed Past Due notices,
- Subsequent violations of Water Restrictions currently in effect within the District.
- Reconnect Fee – A fee of $45.00 will be assessed to an account for reconnection of services during normal business hours (7:30 am – 5:00 pm) that
hasbeen disconnected for the above.
- After Hours Reconnect Fee (5:00 pm- 7:30 am) – $200.00
- Tamper Fee – $75.00
- Water Violation Fine – $75.00
- Fire/Safety Fee: This helps to cover the cost of fire and police services that are contracted. The actual cost per home is $40/month. The district subsidizes this cost by covering $30 and with residents covering $10 to help offset the cost.
1230 Brendan Dr.
Little Elm, TX 75068
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
For district emails and emergency text alerts sign up here.
Frisco West Water Office (9am-4pm): (281) 867-5415
Main Water Customer Service: (281) 579-4500
Water Emergencies: (281) 398-8211
District Contact: (469) 469-5133
Non Emergency #: (214) 975-0460
Problem displaying Facebook posts.